Visit Moreton Bay is the official destination platform for the Moreton Bay region.
To be eligible for a FREE listing on Visit Moreton Bay, your business or not-for-profit organisation must meet the following four (4) criteria;
- Be within the boundaries of Moreton Bay Regional Council or provide a unique tourism experience into region,
- Have relevant Council and Government permits/licenses to operate,
- Possess public liability and/or tenant insurance,
- Fall under one of the following categories:
- Accommodation Provider (including camping)
- Tour, Hire and Experience Operator (including trails)
- Cultural Provider (including First Nations, gallery, heritage and/or museum)
- Agritourism Provider (including Farm Gate and Hobby Farm)
- Hospitality Provider*
- Transport Provider
- Other (including entertainment providers)
*Hospitality providers additionally need to demonstrate they are working towards the following:
- Local produce and/or product celebrated on the menu
- Local beverage (ie. tea, coffee, non-alcoholic, beer, wine or distillery product) showcased in beverage offering
- Bespoke experience provided, including but not exclusive to working with tour groups, offering guided tours, lessons, masterclasses (food or artistic) or tastings.
- Can cater for functions with over 20 people
- Google review score 4+
- Accessible and inclusive friendly (reviews from customers with lived experience highly regarded)
Final decision on all EOI applications is at the discretion of Moreton Bay Region Industry & Tourism (MBRIT) as the regions Local Tourism Organisation (LTO).
Benefits of having a listing on Visit Moreton Bay:
- Be welcomed into the Moreton Bay Tourism Industry Network of businesses, a community of like-minded individuals passionate about growing our tourism offering and guest experience in Moreton Bay
- Opportunity to participate in destination marketing campaigns
- Free directory listing in annual Visitor Guide, with opportunity to also advertise
- Showcase of flyers and collateral at the region's Visitor Information Centres
- Invitations to attend industry events
- Opportunity to participate in professional development training programs and mentoring
- Regular industry EDM to keep you in-the-know of what's happening locally for tourism
- Access and support from the MBRIT Tourism Team of professionals
Visit Moreton Bay Business Listing Costs:
Once your EOI has been vetted against the selection criteria above, which will occur during the virtual meeting or conference call with the MBRIT Tourism Team, a Moreton Bay Tourism Network Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will be sent to you for signing. Once your MOU has been completed, the MBRIT Tourism Team will action the creation of a FREE business listing for you on Visit Moreton Bay.
Click the link below to the Visit Moreton Bay Business Listing EOI to start the process!
Visit Moreton Bay Business Listing - EOI
To express your interest in having a business listing profile on Visit Moreton Bay fill in the Expression of Interest (EOI) Form HERE.View
Visit Moreton Bay website
Tourism Industry Report Card