Brisbane Economic Development Agency (BEDA) is Brisbane city’s official economic development board. BEDA’s role is to grow Brisbane’s economy, drive demand for Brisbane and create growth and trade opportunities for local Brisbane businesses.
BEDA is responsible for:
- Delivering recommendations from the Lord Mayor’s Economic Recovery Taskforce
- Securing business, manufacturing and investment in Brisbane
- Supporting industry growth and trade in priority sectors
- Securing conferences, conventions and business events for Brisbane
- Attracting major events to Brisbane and its surrounding region
- Serving as the regional tourism organisation for Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Scenic Rim, Lockyer Valley, Moreton Bay, Redlands and Somerset.
Brisbane Economic Development Agency (BEDA)
BEDA RTO Membership
BEDA’s members play a vital role in supporting the city’s economic growth and shaping the future of the city. BEDA has over 400 members who are actively involved in the tourism and business events industry.View
Brisbane Content Toolkit
Discover a library of free, high-quality destination content and imagery.View
Best of Brisbane Region Experiences Support Program
The following 13 self-paced modules step you through what is required to become a Best of Queensland Experience (BoQE).View